Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cover letter (REAL)

                                                                                                               YOUN HWA, JUNG
         648 Shinnam Dong
         Hwasung Si
           Kyungki Do
        South of Korea
Mr. James Kim
The manager of
Moran Art of Museum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
Your advertisement for a curator in the gallery caught my attention.
It appeals that my qualification and career interest are in your requirement.
I have a year experience with museum of art as a assitant curator.
 
Some of my duties included.
- Assisting the Curator with preparing and runing art exhibitions.
- Answering all queries and questions on each exhibition.
- The art museum orgainsed after school art classes for kids. I thught the kid many differnetstyles of art.
- I looked after the preparation of a booklet for each exhibition. The booklet contained information about the artist and their art work.
I also graduated from Kyung Hee university in korea with Fine-Art major in 2008.
 
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss and hopefully will be hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your consideration.
 
Sincerely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment